Tuesday, June 2, 2009

IgniteDenver - already some awesome raffle items

Jared Brown reached out to me shortly after I announced Ignite Denver 4, with some really awesome stuff.

Jared Brown is a self-proclaimed nerd-artist living here in Denver. He grew up on a steady diet of G.I. Joe and Transformers, and a myriad of other things they’re making terrible movies out of these days. His work consists of cartoonish robots doing human things like going to work and dating. He also has paintings of Star Wars and 80s cartoon characters. His site, RobotsOnCandy.com, showcases his most recent work as well as an opinion page where he reviews books, movies, and video games.
Jared sent me some prints to raffle off next month at Ignite Denver 4, it's gonna be hard to not frame them and keep them myself.
 
  
  
I can't wait for Ignite Denver 4. RSVPs are moving at a great clip, I fully expect we'll "sell out" again. 
Remember, we're looking for some sponsors to help cover some expenses of Ignite, if you're looking for exposure for yourself or your business with some of the coolest folks in Denver, this is an awesome and inexpensive way to get in front of a lot of people.
Thanks Jared! (twitter)

No comments: